Automatically added to objects which are plopped using the plop tool making it easy to identify whether an object was plopped.
public sealed class PlopInstance :
public sealed class PlopInstance extends
- Initializes a new instance of theclass
- Gets or sets brush which was used to create plop.
- Gets tile system which was active when object was plopped.
- Gets or sets Zero-based index of simple rotation (0-3) which was used to create plop.
- Gets or sets zero-based index of actual rotation (0-3) of plop.
- Gets or sets zero-based index of tile variation which was used to create plop.
By default this component is removed when upon awakening for game builds (removal does not happen in-editor) though this behaviour can be disabled by deselecting "Remove on Awake" in the inspector.