Rotorz Tile System for Unity 3D
- Paint tiles using both 2D and 3D brushes using a powerful yet intuitive user interface IMPROVED!
- Define procedural or non-procedural 2D tileset brushes from atlas NEW!
- Design 2D autotile brushes using basic or extended artwork NEW!
- Create aliases of existing brushes to override properties and remap materials
- Lots of control over the way in which tiles connect with one another
- Combine static tiles with automatic vertex snapping and smoothing (entire scene or as individual prefabs) IMPROVED!
- Paint tiles at runtime using API (ideal for an in-game level designer!)
- Work with large grids (see known limitations)
- Pink platform autotile (Basic autotile artwork) NEW!
- Smooth platform brushes (with blender file and 2 textures)
- Demo scene
- Demo in-game level designer
- "Hat Guy" character (with blender file)
Creating 2D tile brushes from texture atlas